Dr. Kuldeep SaxenaDr. Kuldeep Saxena is dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon. He did his graduation from Gajra Raja Medical College Gwalior in 1993 and Post graduation diploma in Dermatology & Venerology from Mumbai. After completing post graduate diploma in dermatology in 1997 he has done diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine(USA). His keen interest in the field of hair restoration surgery made him pioneer in the field of Robotic FUE hair restoration in India. He has undergone training in the field of robotic & minimal invasive surgery in HTP at France and USA.
- Edited and Published book on FUE hair restoration in 2011 probably first book on stichless hair restoration in the world.
- Recipient of Dr. Bhawani Kumar award for Best speaker in Dermatosurgery by IADVL in 2013.
- Developed KD’S Spreader a unique instrument for atraumatic implantation of FUE grafts. Received patent Grant from Govt of India.
- In 2016 Dr.Kuldeep Saxena received ISHRS(USA) most practical tip surgical innovation award in 24th annual conference in Las Vegas (USA).
- Contributed chapters in books and Research work in Journals.
- Conducted workshop on FUE hair transplant Nationally & Internationally